Homeowners Insurance covers private homes.
It provides property protection for losses occurring to one’s home, its contents, loss of its use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner.
It also provides liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory.
It requires that at least one of the named insureds occupies the home.
Homeowners liability coverage includes:
- Personal liability for you, your spouse, relatives living with you and persons under 21 in your care
- Protection against claims you’re legally obligated to pay
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
- Medical expenses of others
Property coverage includes:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm and hail
- Weight of ice or snow
- Smoke damage
- Falling objects
- Freezing damage
- Accidental overflow from plumbing
- Accidental electrical damage to appliances
- Damage by vehicles
- Glass Breakage
- Replacement cost
- Increased jewelry, fur, silver limits
Learn more about Insurance USA Group’s Homeowners Insurance
Give Us A Call at 240-580-1839, or